Does an unplanned pregnancy have you worried about your future?
Very few people are ready for an unexpected pregnancy and it can be difficult to know what to do next and what this means for your future.
The decision to have and raise a child is a momentous one, even for those who anticipated their pregnancy. You may not be sure about parenting for any of the following reasons:
- Your partner is not supportive
- You are concerned about how your family will react
- Your main priority is school and/or work
- You do not feel that you have financial stability
- You don’t know if you are mature enough to raise a child
If you choose to parent we are here for you. Our counselors at our local crisis pregnancy centers can provide you with baby supplies, parenting classes, and referrals for resources including public assistance information for medical and financial needs, as well as local churches and community agencies that can help with additional baby items.
Please contact Birth Choice Centers today for more information.